Membership cost savings & priority benefits
- Reduced prices for RBN Business Breakfasts (£10) and Working Lunch (£12.50) events. (NB Late applications and booking fees apply).
- Priority invitations / bookings for:
- Richmondshire Business Network Lunches & Breakfasts
- Richmondshire Business Network “Special events”
- Showcase member news and / or events in the newsletter.
- Exclusive invitations to our members events / workshops, goods and services.
- Membership in the RBN Linkedin group - a forum for communications for members only.
- Our regular newsletters, with information on business events.
- Inclusion on our members directory on the RBN website.
- Access to seminars and workshops run by our training partners.
Member promotional opportunities
- Priority promotion on the website.
- Priority event sponsorship.
- One month free advert on the RBN homepage (excellent for sales campaigns).
- Mention on the RBN newsletter.
- A featured article on the RBN website news page to promote your business.
- Access to RBN news feed for your events/ stories.
- At least 5 promotional social media posts per annum (to be supplied).
Member to member offers
- One hour FREE initial consultation from:
- IT Accessed – helping you use IT (www.itaccessed.com)
- Ian Crisop - Chartered Accountant, Business and Tax Advisors.
- Elaine Richardson, Wills & Trusts Asset Protection Consultant (email@example.com)
- Purple Creative Studio, Web and Creative Design (firstname.lastname@example.org) (www.purplecs.com)
- Priority access to RBN offers.
- Cross promotion to other members with offers.
Current member to member discount offers are available from:
City Secret Academy
Richmondshire Today Magazine
A & E Harmonious Compliance Training Ltd
Contact these businesses directly for more information
Click to complete the Member Application Form
Non members are welcome for one intitial visit - membership is required for further events.
*RBTA Members can book as members (i.e. for £10 per Breakfast meeting and £12.50 for the Lunch events) for 2 visits before becoming members of the Richmond Business Network
To receive our newsletter only (i.e. as a non member) please click HERE
In line with GDPR, we are now asking each person to give clear consent to be on our mailing list.
If you have any queries about membership or you're interested in joining our committee (to develop communications and events in future months) please email to email@example.com