The benefits are:
- Peace of mind that you are covering your duty of care to your team
- Boosted team morale by demonstrating that you care about them
- Instant notifications when team members do not feel safe so that any issues can be resolved before becoming bigger problems
- Evidence to protect you from any future accusations that you did not keep your team safe
- The system starts at £50 a month, therefore £150 for an initial three months, and will be up and running within 48 hours
- There are add-ons available to monitor your furloughed team and those team members that are getting ready to work or working from home
One of our care home clients was able to address a problem in three of their homes through a comment from a care worker on the daily safety checker that "I do not feel safe because PPE gloves are splitting". As a result, a new supplier was found within three hours of the comment being made and the team felt listened too, cared for and most importantly safe.
In a law firm where the team were all working remotely, the insight6 safety checker system highlighted the link between levels of communication and the well being of the team. As a result coaching and support was put in place for those managers who were not communicating well with their team - identifying the type of communication that was needed to lead and manage a remote team. The impact has been an increase in well-being scores and a happier, more motivated and productive team.
We can have you up and running within 48 hours on the ‘Stay Safe Team Checker’ system which requires an investment starting from £150 + VAT for 3 months of system access and full support. This includes being on hand to provide all the help and advice you need to gain the most from this invaluable management tool.
Best wishes and stay safe.
Customer Experience Director
Improving customer experience (CX) in more than 1000 businesses across the UK and Ireland