• Connect - with other women in STEM roles through organised district networks
• Develop - your skills through a personalised programme, led by NYBEP with support from STEM Champions. You will receive a concise, personalised development programme with the opportunity to further develop your skills.
• Achieve - graduate from the programme with new and revitalised skills. Graduates can continue to support future participants, providing continual empowerment for women in the STEM industry.
NYBEP will design a flexible programme based on your needs, values and aspirations Provision may include;
• Peer to peer Mentoring – Sharing knowledge and empowering the future workforce.
• Skills building sessions
• Attending network meetings, workshops, and masterclasses
• In company immersions – Full day company visits for either individuals or small groups, offering insight to wider organisational activities
• Signposting to high quality training and qualifications.
Connect, Develop, Achieve This support will be provided as part of the Specialist Skills Support Programme which is part funded by the European Social Fund as part of the European Structural and Investment Funds Growth Programme 2014-2020
Want to find out more? Please contact the Network Coordinator Anna-mae Thornton at: