Jo Long Consulting and APIC Business Consultants have joined forces to bring you an exclusive opportunity to join a marketing and strategy workshop.
What will the workshop cover?:
- an introduction/refresher of marketing & strategy 'back to basics' that can be included in your marketing/strategic plans with goal setting and tactics.
- provision of tools to begin to put together a bespoke marketing plan for your own business.
- a group workshop allowing for interaction with others plus a wider discussion / consideration of any points raised.
- pre-workshop 'homework' to allow the business background to be collated leaving the workshop time purely for action led results.
How much will it cost?
- the workshop will be £50 per person, on the basis of 6 or more attending.
- there is a maximum of 10 places available for the workshop - be sure to reserve your place asap.
Where & when will it be?
- Final date to be confirmed, however please indicate your preference from the following:
- Monday 16th May
- Tuesday 17th May
- The workshop will start at 9.30am and aim to finish at 1.30pm.
- Venue to be confirmed within the Barnard Castle area.
Fabulous Extras to add in!
- a one to one confidential meeting (approximately 2 hours) to give more specific focus to the plan, strategy, goals and tactics within 1 month of the workshop - to delve deeper in to individual projects and agree initial marketing plans / actions and marketing solutions. £50 per person*.
- monthly one to one sessions for six months to review progress with the formed plan and provide mentor support; track, review and refresh the plan. Each session lasting up to 2 hours @ £25 per person per month.
(Total workshop package = £250pp to be paid in instalments as detailed above.)
* these are reduced fees and include the required research / planning / reporting time involved for the workshop only. If specific actions were to be attributed to Jo Long Consulting or APIC Consulting following the workshop and follow up process, rates would return to normal and would be flagged prior to commitment (for example, production and distribution of press release).